The Benefits of Traveling with Freedom
- Exceptional pay rates for our in-house, rapid response jobs
- Flexible contracts options starting at as little as 4 weeks
- Dedicated recruiter focused on getting you personalized job matches
- Paid transportation, private housing and direct deposit for complete peace of mind while traveling
- Day-one benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, plus 401(k) plans
- On-call support before, during and after your assignment
Premium Assignments Available
Short and long-term travel nurse assignments are available, plus the very high-paying rapid response assignments that are our specialty. We have travel nurse jobs for all of the following specialties:
- Cath Lab
Most of these travel nursing jobs are only available through Freedom Healthcare Staffing, thanks to the relationships we’ve built over the years with healthcare organizations across the United States. These jobs are so desirable they typically fill in 1 to 2 days, which is why our travelers rely on the tireless work of their dedicated recruiters to receive personalized job matches and secure their next travel assignment.
Every travel nurse receives a dedicated recruiter, your one-on-one contact for travel nursing jobs and resources. Their mission is to listen to what you require and then deliver, whether that’s the best assignment where you want to travel or a high-paying assignment where you’re needed most. Without fail, our travel nurses mention their dedicated recruiters as one of the highlights of working with Freedom Healthcare Staffing.
Sign up to get paired with your dedicated recruiter and get access to our many premium travel nursing jobs.
Quick Apply Sign Up for Job Alerts